Surface Resistivity Meter (SRM-04)
PB STATCLEAN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD is a leading manufacturer, supplier of surface resistivity meter. The model SRM-04 Digital Surface Resistivity Meter is a portable, versatile, instrument design to accurately measure the resistance between two points, surface to ground and surface resistivity accordance with EOS/ESD association standard S-4.1 in addition, the meter measures & displays ambient temperature & relative humidity. The model SRM-04 Digital Surface Resistivity Meter (includes Testing & Measuring Probes) is designed to make measurements of Work surface, floors, foot wears, garments, workstations & operator chairs etc.
- Alpha numeric display Row 1: Ambient temperature and relative humidity are displayed during the meter ON condition.
- Alpha numeric display Row 2: Provides easy to read measurements directly from the meter include exponents.
- No interpretations or calculations are required.
- Power ON Button: Activates electrical power to the meter.
- Power OFF Button: Deactivates electrical power to the meter.
- Battery Status Button: To know the battery power in percentage.
- Surface Resistivity: Parallel stainless steel electrodes provide for measurement of surface resistivity or when quick testing without the use of Testing & Measuring Probes is desired.
- Measurement Range : <1x10E3 to >1x10E12 ohms & ohms/sq
- Measurement accuracy : 0.1 decade
- Probe Voltage : 100V +/- 5%
- Temperature accuracy : +/-5°C
- Relative humidity : Range from 5% to 95%; +/-10% Typ.
- Test actuation : Press To Read
- Power : 9.6V Rech-Battery.
- Electrification period : 10 Seconds
- To Rech-Battery : 12V Charger (Accessories)
- Battery Status : Displayed In LCD.
- External Electrodes : Two 5 Pound electrodes with Conductive pads
- Dimensions in mm : 205 x 110 x 40mm
- Weight : 500 gms
- Calibration : Recommended once In 12 months.
- Warranty : 12 months.
- Optional : Testing & measuring probes, Esd Audit kit
- Accessories : External cable & 12V Charger.